Aguila Roja Coffee
We started in 1930 with the opening of a store located on Carrera 4 with Calle 11, in front of the Plaza de Caicedo in the city of Cali, in 1939, according to our growth and participation in the market, it is necessary to move the organization to the new facilities located in Carrera 5 No. 21-48 of Barrio San Nicolás in Cali, characterized from the beginning by the constant technological renewal and permanent improvement of our production processes under the highest quality standards. In 1974, the first large plant for the production of roasted and / or ground coffee was inaugurated in the municipality of Candelaria (Valle), followed by 1994 with the construction of a new plant in the municipality of MADRID in Cundinamarca and a third during the year 2000 in the municipality of SANTANDER DE QUILICHAO in the Department of Cauca, under the corporate name INDUSTRIA DE PRODUCTOS ALIMENTICIOS DEL CAUCA SA "IPAC S. A." .